Workplace Injury (WCB)

If you have been injured at work and require treatment you need to notify your employer and fill out the necessary WCB forms.

Once that has been completed you must get an assessment of your injury from a medical doctor. The doctor will then submit the results to WCB. The doctor will then recommend you attend physiotherapy and will likely require you to follow up with them in 2-3 weeks.

Your physiotherapist will perform a detailed assessment of your injury and establish a treatment plan of rehabilitation. They will fill out the necessary WCB forms and correspond directly with WCB on your behalf. WCB will cover the initial assessment and treatment, but the claim will have to be approved before further treatments will be authorized.

We will get you back to work safely and give you tools you need to prevent this injury from recurring.

Physiotherapy Edmonton

Do I Need Physio?

Find Out

physio Edmonton

Who Will Be Treating Me?

Meet Our Qualified Therapists

Hip and Knee Clinic Edmonton

Book an Appointment

Book Now